- A COUPLE has praised Didim Realty World for its “efficient and honest” handling of their property sale. UK-based Steve and … Read More »
- D-Marina’s Yacht Club was turned into a fashion show for an Aydin jeweller. The Aydın Kuyumculuk (Goldsmith) company hosted the … Read More »
- A DOUBLE header of a walk on the Sacred Way and a Triathlon for athletes is being planned for May … Read More »
- A MUSEUM could be on the books close to the Apollo Temple site, Voices can reveal. Didim Council is understood … Read More »
- JUST 1.7 million Britons visited Turkey in 2016 as the country suffered a 30 percent drop in tourism overall. Inbound … Read More »
- A GAME of darts has always been popular among expats in Didim, but it is now beginning to take flight … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.