- ADVERTORIAL CHOOSING chic and cool furniture has just moved up a notch with the opening of a new furniture store …... Read More »
- A RUN of three wins in four games has seen Didimspor rise to third in the Amateur League 10. Didim, …... Read More »
- ADVERTORIAL: IF you’re looking for a laidback dining experience with added quality then why not park up and experience the …... Read More »
- VOICES columnist Amy Idem, originally from Lancashire, lives with her husband and three children. She writes about her cultural and …... Read More »
- THE Turkish property sector is currently abuzz with news of star-studded buyers flocking to buy villas on the Western Coast …... Read More »
- AN OFFICE that processes foreign residence permits has been officially opened in Didim this week. It is located in the governor’s …... Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.