- THE Didim Folk Dances Youth and Sports Association (DAHOT) is organising its 3rd International Children’s Festival this year. Folk dance …Read More »
- AFTER a disastrous season, Didim’s leading team, Didim Belediyespor, will be fighting it out in a new league next season. …Read More »
- A BIKE tour will be among the activities marking Didim’s Tourism Week this week. The programme is being supported by …Read More »
- THE Turkish Lira lira rallied strongly on Monday to its highest level against the dollar after Turkey’s referendum ended Sunday …Read More »
- TWO Britons have been arrested over a devastating blaze at a Marmaris marina, which claimed the life of a Turkish …Read More »
- A NEW submarine attraction that offers tourists an exciting new way to discover the Mediterranean Sea has been opened to …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.