- By Chris Drum Berkaya THE curious, ballet and dance lovers should grasp the chance to see one of the richest programs …Read More »
- AUTHORITIES from the UK notified their Turkish counterparts Thursday that the electronics ban in cabins imposed in March will be …Read More »
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have announced major expansion to their Turkey programme for summer 2018 to keep up with demand. The …Read More »
- PLANS that could see the famous shipwrecks of the Museum of Underwater Archaeology relocated within Bodrum Castle and the Knights …Read More »
- Andy Probert: SO another year down, and another year sorting out the residence application here in Turkey. This time, I first …Read More »
- TWO British couples have praised Realty World for their “professional, no hassle” approach to their buying and sales of properties …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.