- POLICE have identified the burnt remains of a woman found on wasteland near Third Beach as a murder investigation intensified …Read More »
- Advertorial: “No chips, no rice” was the exclamation when our meals arrived. This was said in a positive refrain as …Read More »
- THE burnt, naked body of a female has been found on scrubland in Didim, prompting a major police investigation. Two …Read More »
- Kate Ashley-Norman TODAY (Tuesday October 10) is World Mental Health Day, with a particular theme of mental health in the workplace. …Read More »
- THE ancient city of Ephesus – over an hour away from Didim – is set to once again have a …Read More »
- TURKEY will remove the age limit on child adoption and more people will be encouraged to adopt and build families, …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.