- SEVERAL historic building around the Apollo Temple that have been left in dilapidation are now in danger of falling down, …Read More »
- Didim will host its second annual Vegfest from April 20-23. The town is thought to be only one in Turkey …Read More »
- THANKS to major demand, budget airline Jet2 is to allocate more than 10,000 extra seats and offer a new and …Read More »
- OFFICIAL data reveals property sales to foreigners in Turkey rose 22.2 percent year-on-year in 2017. “In house sales to foreigners, …Read More »
- THE full extent of legal building works across Didim has been revealed by Mayor Deniz Atabay. Over the past three …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.