- Illegal structure demolished at Cennet Koy An illegal structure has been taken down by Didim Council at Cennet Koy – otherwise … Read More »
- ADNAN Menderes University and Didim Municipality have co-organised an international arts camp between July 16-24. The Didim Forest Camp, at … Read More »
- EVEN before the attack on Istanbul’s airport in late June and the failed coup attempt last weekend, Turkey’s hotel business … Read More »
- Advertorial A FAMILY of wild boar sparked major interest for day-trippers on Taffy’s Su 3 boat last Wednesday. The three … Read More »
- TURKEY has banned all academics from leaving the country, cancelling their annual leave, as President Tayyip Erdogan’s post-coup crackdown escalated to … Read More »
- DIDIM Marina is to host a three day festival later this month to help raise much-needed funds for local school … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.