- THE Turkish government is working on a regulation to have drivers’ licenses temporarily suspended if they commit a red light …Read More »
- A RESTAURANT owner is inviting Didim residents to remember loved ones in a unique way as part of hosting a …Read More »
- THE Aegean Touristic Hotels and Investors Associations (ETIK) has published a special report which reveals that Izmir has recorded a …Read More »
- DIDIM’s Governor İskender Yönden has bid farewell to the Didim public after completing his three-year service. As part of the …Read More »
- THE calendar for the tradition of camel wrestling across the Aegean region has been released – and Didim is to …Read More »
- Advertorial BUILDING and contents insurance: Turkish law now requires everyone to have Dask insurance (often known as earthquake insurance). The …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.