- A DECISION has been taken by the Municipality of Didim for a peace park on Selanik Caddesi to be called …Read More »
- DIDIM State Hospital has become one of the first state hospitals in Aydin and Turkey to go digital. Didim is …Read More »
- MORE customers have been singing the praises of Realty World this week after they successfully wrapped up property and land …Read More »
- Glenn Maffia REGRETTABLY, this year the archaeologists excavating around the Temple have been put under a ‘vow of silence’ on …Read More »
- THE HELP-In-Hands group is appealing to the public to help a young boy who will be the subject of a …Read More »
- AROUND 220 hectares have been set aside for the installation of a solar power plant out past Mavisehir, near Didim. …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.