- THE number of foreigners visiting Turkey fell 37.96 percent year-on-year to 3.1 million in August from 5.1 million a year … Read More »
- CRIME across Didim has decreased generally for the first eight months of 2016, compared to last year, it was revealed … Read More »
- READERS who regularly travel through Bopdrum airport to and from the UK have raised worries that airlines are limiting their … Read More »
- COLUMNIST and blogger Natalie Sayin writes about her travels around Turkey’s historical sites. Read more of her adventures at www.turkishtravelblog.com … Read More »
- FAMOUS Turkish actress Meryem Uzerli has ploughed 12.5 million TL into a new luxury villa at the new Canyon Ranch … Read More »
- A YESILTEPE-based veteran soldier is one of the UK’s first 500 people to donate a kidney to a stranger as a … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.