- BREAKING NEWS AT LEAST 28 people have died and 60 injured in a coordinated suicide bomb and gun attack at … Read More »
- Andy Probert THERE are dozens of expats who will now be on their final countdown when their traditional blue book … Read More »
- AN INVITATION has been extended to the Didim foreign community to attend the newest five star hotel – based at … Read More »
- Glenn Maffia THE rousing success of the archaeological guide to the artifacts surrounding the Temple of Apollo has prompted me … Read More »
- Advertorial: THE first of Siesta’s Ladies Days this year proved to be a big success with nearly 60 women enjoying … Read More »
- A holidaymaker was left in shock after she flew to Turkey with her husband’s out-of-date passport before being deported back … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.