- NEW laws coming into force for those renting their homes on a daily or weekly basis are continuing to cause …Read More »
- FOREIGN tourists and local mingled during a mini-festival to mark Tourism Week this week. Among the crowds were mum and …Read More »
- Jenny Scott The latest performances of Didim Glee Club’s comedy murder mystery play ‘Sugar and Spice and all things not …Read More »
- THE world-famous film production company, Paramount, is to open its first-ever hotel in Bodrum. The hotel, which is set to …Read More »
- THE Didim Folk Dances Youth and Sports Association (DAHOT) is organising its 3rd International Children’s Festival this year. Folk dance …Read More »
- AFTER a disastrous season, Didim’s leading team, Didim Belediyespor, will be fighting it out in a new league next season. …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.