- YOUNG archers of Didim have captured a number of awards in a provincial championship. The students including those from Valiler … Read More »
- EXCLUSIVE FRAUDSTERS who ripped off Irish investors in a £4 million holiday property scam in Turkey nearly TEN years ago … Read More »
- EXCLUSIVE A BRITISH resident has been stung for £9,200 due to new UK laws on stamp duty – after he … Read More »
- DIDIM’S Garden of Sun Hotel has bagged a top award based on customer feedback. The hotel was placed 19th best … Read More »
- ONE of the commoner sights around Altinkum this season – as it has been for the past couple of years … Read More »
- THE Aurum Spa and Beach Hotel at Fevzi Pasa, near Didim, has been rated as among the best 100 hotels … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.