- STAFF at the Ramada, Akbuk, helped to promote their resort at the recent EMİTT ‘festival in Istanbul. EMITT is the … Read More »
- (Voices, Travel Weekly, Tornos) THOMAS Cook has re-routed 1.2 million airline seats away from Turkey, Tunisia and Egypt. According to … Read More »
- AN invitation has been extended to foreign residents to attend a ‘Harmonization Workshop’ on Thursday February 18 in Aydin, hosted … Read More »
- Letter to the editor. Gail Welburn: Two years ago, I desperately needed advice on a way to obtain my Tapu. At … Read More »
- Akbuk Price: £89,995 Email: email@example.com THREE bed, 3 bath detached villa with a private pool 9mx3m. With TAPU and habitation … Read More »
- FREE Turkish lessons are being offered at Halk Eğitim Merkezi, down the side of HSBC Bank, in Didim. Teacher Mustafa, from … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.