- DIDIM Marina is to host a three day festival later this month to help raise much-needed funds for local school … Read More »
- BRITISH tourists are still the most popular foreign tourists flocking to Didim and Bodrum, even though overall foreign arrivals plunged … Read More »
- THE family of a British expat who died suddenly at her villa in Akbuk have launched a GoFundMe Page to … Read More »
- A BRITISH woman has spoken highly of the medical team that enabled her to begin walking again after hip op … Read More »
- DIDIM’s public prosecutor Abdullah Altınbaş has been detained for questioning as part of a mass-arrest of 6,000 people as part … Read More »
- TWO young Irish scouts are being hailed as heroes after one fearlessly jumped 20ft into a river and the other … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.