- Kerry Spencer, Editor, U.K, Cruise Critic: TURKEY’S hopes to get 2017 off to a flier in its struggling tourism sector … Read More »
- Foreign arrivals drop again THE number of foreign arrivals to Turkey dropped by 25.8 percent to 2.45 million in October, … Read More »
- A UNIVERSITY student who learnt she had leukaemia on the day her mum was discharged after suffering breast cancer has sparked … Read More »
- DIDIM residents are set to face bigger water bills from January 1, 2017. Aydin Metropolitan Council set the domestic and business … Read More »
- A FOUR-YEAR-OLD who died as a result of a tragic accident at home is to give the gift of life … Read More »
- Birmingham Mail: A UNIVERSITY student drowned on a family holiday in Didim after swimming in the sea during a boat … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.