- THE number of foreign tourists arriving to Didim and Kusadasi in 2016 increased – incredibly – by a modest 16 … Read More »
- AFTER last year’s pleasantly successful strolls around the Temple, and before the spring months fully burst upon us, Glenn … Read More »
- Sabah – TURKEY’S Labor and Social Security Ministry has published details regarding the “Turquoise Card,” a scheme that would allow … Read More »
- DIDIMSPOR will enter into their final home game knowing that a win against Sarayköyspor will finally put to rest their relegation-threatened season. … Read More »
- Gift from the past Barry Nicholson: I couldn’t agree more with Glenn Maffia’s article ‘Reconstruct to Oblivion’ (Voices, Feb 22) … Read More »
- Al Jazeera: THE US is temporarily barring passengers on flights originating from Turkey and several Muslim-majority countries from carrying any electronic … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.