- EGYPT is suffering the full force of tourism slump to Muslim-majority countries in the troubled Mediterranean region. The number of … Read More »
- A BRITISH tourist is fighting for his life after suffering a serious head injury when two jet skis collided off … Read More »
- THE programme of the 21st Didim Peace Festival – to run between September 1-3 – has been announced. This year’s … Read More »
- Two teams of officers are to assess illegal builds along the coastal – with present emphasis on Taşburun and the … Read More »
- AN ENDANGERED Caretta Caretta sea turtle has laid eggs on Altinkum beach – and the area fenced off as holidaymakers … Read More »
- DIDIM Council has passed outline plans for a small amphitheatre at the former Kamaci Beach next to Didim Luna Park. … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.