- RENTALS TWO bed first floor & THREE bed first floor fully furnished apartments in Didim, near Saturday market/bus garage. The … Read More »
- ANTALYA suffered a 47 percent drop in tourists, according to figures just released from the city’s governor. According to the … Read More »
- DESPITE a bad 2016, there are multi-million TL plans to add at least 10 new hotels in the Aegean region … Read More »
- BODRUM Airport’s passenger traffic fell by a shocking 43.4 percent in 2016. Latest full year figures revealed that there were 453,000 … Read More »
- Booking.com has been fined 2.54 million TL by Turkey’s competition authority for its “best price guarantee” practices. The Competition Authority had … Read More »
- Advertorial LOOKING to sell your property? Or buy a property? Then start the New Year with a visit to Didim’s … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.