- ANALYSIS of water samples in the Aegean Sea off the Didim coast has shown they are either ‘good’ or ‘medium’ …Read More »
- WITH June 15 heralding the end of roaming charges for using mobile phones across Europe, what’s the effect on Turkey? Well, …Read More »
- NEW dates have been announced for the trip to Iasos on Taffy’s British Boat over the 2017 holiday season. Taffy …Read More »
- UNFAZED by the anti-Turkey propaganda across Europe, particularly in the Netherlands, Dutch tourists have opted for Turkey in large numbers, …Read More »
- Glenn Maffia continues his archaeological travel through the Apollo Temple site I RECALL the moment with absolute clarity. I was …Read More »
- EXPATS using the Kodi box for their TV viewing could find themselves struggling to find their favourite add-ons. TVAddons, an …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.