- Turkey has welcomed almost 30% more global visitors so far this year compared with 2016, prompting the country’s Ministry for …Read More »
- THE Didim Help in Hands charity has again stepped up to the plate to provide electric wheelchairs for two disabled …Read More »
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have boosted capacity for winter 2018/19, with an additional 160,000 seats and 10 new routes. In total …Read More »
- RENTALS TWO bed first floor & THREE bed first floor fully furnished apartments in Didim, near Saturday market/bus garage. The …Read More »
- HOW time rushes past faster than the Doppler Effect. Now all we can view is the diminishing red-shift as it …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.