- TOURISTS have been urged to be wary of unscrupulous tour guides offering ‘rogue or illegal tours’ that fail to comply …Read More »
- THE Castle Restaurant, which is co-run by Didim resident Blake Maynard, will be hosting a charity dinner for community volunteers …Read More »
- HOTELIERS and Bodrum tourism agents have held their final meetings before the advent of the new tourism season, amid calls …Read More »
- AN international survey suggests 69 per cent of those polled would never relocate back to the UK. Only ten per …Read More »
- HOTELIERS and a British-based holiday firm have come together in Marmaris to discuss the rise of compensation claims from disgruntled …Read More »
- LAST Sunday saw the annual Sacred Way walk from Akkoy to Apollo Temple. Voices columnist Glenn Maffia takes you for …Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.