- FIVE non-European airlines – including Turkish Airlines – have been threatened with legal action if they don’t compensate passengers for … Read More »
- PEOPLE who rent their homes on a daily or weekly basis could be at risk of fines of 10,000TL if … Read More »
- RESTRICTIONS will be imposed on yachts with foreign national flags for the duration of their stay in local marinas, it … Read More »
- REPORTED dog bites fell in Didim in 2016, while the animal shelter helped sterilize and inoculate 680 animals. The Ministry of Forestry … Read More »
- Glenn Maffia: It made for fascinating reading that the crumbling building which houses some of the artefacts discovered by the … Read More »
- A TOTAL of 42 cruise ship visits to Kusadasi has been cancelled for 2017. Only 123 cruise ship visits are penned … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.