- A LAWYER has vowed to fight ‘step-by-step’ a new and potentially damaging development involving 57 British families who locked in … Read More »
- Karen Thorne Glitz and Glamour’s Ascot Tea Party @Esinti Once again a huge success as 32 ladies put on their … Read More »
- Advertorial FELICIA Travel will begin a weekend break to the Greek islands of Kos and Kalimnos from the 6th May. … Read More »
- Exclusive: A GLOBAL social media audience of at least 2.4 milllion people are to get the inside track on the … Read More »
- TRIBUTES have been paid to a British teenager who died following a tragic accident off Altinkum in the Aegean … Read More »
- A NEW nine-hole crazy golf course will be opening in Didim this season. The course is the brainchild of Ramazan … Read More »
If you’re looking to buy a piece of Akbuk, then why not snap up an apartment while they are still available on the Akbuk Pine Village project.
Akbuk Pine complex is drawing in investors locally and from across the world due to its stunning views, a boutique-hotel style living, swimming pools and all amenities on tap.